Thursday, June 28, 2007

Its been a success!

Well, before starting to retail tagines on my website, I was never much of a cook. Quick take-aways, or Woolies pre-prepared foods was the norm. But, then, I figured I had to try this “tagine” thing out and I did. And I am glad that I did. Last night, after making my sixth or seventh tagine, I was suitable pleased with the results. My guests all enjoyed a fantastic meal and the evening was a huge success. And not being much of a cook did not hold me back in anyway. While the preparation may take some time, the actually cooking process is very easy. Brown chicken/meat - add spices - add water or stock - allow to simmer for an hour or two - and that is very basically all there is too it. Why not check out the delicious recipes I have on my site at http://easterngifts.co.za/articles.php?tPath=4&osCsid=315f4e7f9a0078af02c0368e6c3124a4. Very tasty.

Happy shopping, and, uh, happy eating!

Regards,
M.

No comments: