Thursday, June 28, 2007

A new Site…

Well, as I am sure most of you know by now, I had to have my site commissioned twice. The first time was a total disaster and the only advice I can offer here is that make sure you know what you’re getting into - even if it is free (sometimes its better to pay). There will soon be press coverage in this regard, so keep your eyes and ears peeled. But, I digress. We all make mistakes, even with the best of intentions, and while some mistakes can be embarrassing, or heartbreaking, we always need to learn from our mistakes. I have learnt so much from commission that first site to how it should actually be that I am busy compiling a manual of e-Commerce “do’s and don’ts” - so watch this space.

But, I just thought I’d share this wonderful quote for today on mistakes, “Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for that they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from,” - Al Franken.

Food for thought, no doubt.

Regards,
M.

No comments: