Friday, October 12, 2007

I think...

Morning,

Well, I think that I may just actually be enjoying this whole cooking thing afterall. And here I thought I was a modern girl, staying away from the kitchen and wearing shoes…

I just thought I’d share my new recipe with you - made last night for some friends who all thoroughly enjoyed it: http://easterngifts.co.za/chicken-mkaddam-souiri-a-41.html. This delicious Moroccan Tagine recipe was followed by Almond cookies (also a Moroccan delicacy) and delicious coffee. Not too shabby! Yes, I know, you are all wondering what the big deal is - well, the big deal is this: I have always hated cooking.

Now, I find myself thoroughly enjoying it. Preparation is easy - cooking is easy - clean up is easy. And you do actually (believe it or not) get tired of fast food after a while;)

For the Almond cookie recipe: http://easterngifts.co.za/almond-clove-cookies-a-42.html.

Enjoy!!! Anyway, a delicious meal and a few bottles of wine later, we were ready to head for bed!

WineWeb

Try the recipes and let me know what you think. There is plenty of information available on the site regarding Moroccan recipes and cooking.

Regards,
M.

P.S. Don’t forget our competition - win a R350.00 gift voucher simply by registering for the newsletter on our site. You could use the R350.00 towards a Tagine (just an idea…)

No comments: