Monday, October 1, 2007

Wine.

Wine!
October 1st, 2007 by easterngifts

Bet the title got your attention, didn’t it?

Yes, I do enjoy a glass of red wine with dinner every night, and whilst we’ve got some stunning recipies on our site (http://www.easterngifts.co.za/), I haven’t told you about where to get some wine to go with these recipes.

WineWeb

And speaking of wine and recipes, have you tried our stunning tagine recipes yet? The last I made was the shrimp tagine and I’m thinking its about high time I make another tagine. They’re easy, convenient and healthy (and ONE glass of red wine at night is good for you!:-)

But, what about your home? I’m talking about the financing and looking after your home?

Need a second bond? Click here to apply online.

Save money, enjoy a delicious glass of red wine (or white, if you prefer) and allow us to take care of your all home decor, kitchenware and gifting requirements.

Regards,

M.

P.S. Don’t forget our competition - win a R350.00 gift voucher simply by registering for our newsletter. Competition closes 15 November 2007.

No comments: