Friday, September 28, 2007

30 year marriage



Married 30 years.
I took a look at my wife one day and said, “Honey, 30 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on the sofa and watched a 15” black and white TV. But I got to sleep with a hot 29 year-old blonde. Now we have a nice house, a nice car, a king-size bed and a plasma screen TV. But I’m sleeping every night with a 60-year old woman. It seems to be you’re not holding up your side of things.”
My wife is a reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 30-year old blonde, and she would make absolutely sure that I would be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 15” black & white TV. I just love older women. They know how to solve a man’s problems in a hurry.

No comments: